Our Governors have worked hard to develop our vision, values and aims for Hagbourne Primary School for the coming years. We hope you agree that our vision below reflects the many strengths of our school and gives a clear picture of our future – one that staff, pupils, parents and the wider community can be part of for years to come.
Preparing each child for their future in an ever-changing world.
Our Christian Values underpin everyday life.
WE AIM TO:
- Build on our Christian foundations to provide a secure, safe and happy environment where children are nurtured;
- Provide the highest quality education through a stimulating, broad and balanced curriculum with the right amount of challenge and support;
- Value every member of the school community, build self-esteem and recognise that everyone has strengths;
- Encourage each child to recognise their own potential by developing effective learning strategies;
- Promote respect for others, the environment and the wider world;
- Encourage children to take responsibility for their own learning by developing good working habits, self-discipline and encourage an enquiring mind;
- Support children to have the courage to try new things, learn by taking risks, and develop resilience and integrity to make positive choices;
- Nurture children to become caring individuals, to care for themselves and others;
- Value the role of parents and carers as partners in the learning process;
- Ensure equal access and opportunity for all pupils;
- Support all staff by providing opportunities for their professional development.