- 12 September 2014 – Applications open
- 15 January 2015 – Closing date for on-time applications
- 16 April 2015 – Offer of school places sent by first-class post and email
- 7 May 2015 – Deadline for accepting or declining places
- September 2015 – pupils start school
In term 6 we offer the following induction programme:
- An evening meeting for parents only to meet the teachers and to find out about our school.
- Open afternoons for visits to the class. From 1.30 to 2.30 all throughout the last term we have an open hour for you to visit with your child. All we ask is that you ring in the morning or book in advance as it is limited to 4 places. This allows you to come and familiarise yourself and your child with the classroom and the school. You can come as many times as you like, you know your child best and so will know how many visits they will need.
- We also have an afternoon when we invite all the children and parents. During this afternoon we take the parents to the hall for a tea/coffee and an opportunity to meet the headteacher while the children stay with their teacher and their classmates.
- In September we offer home visits for 20 minutes. The class teacher and teaching assistant will visit you and your child at home. This gives you and your child an opportunity to ask any questions before they actually start.